2009 ECHO PB-251
ECHO HAND HELD BLOWER, 25CC
- Efficient 25.4cc Power Boost Vortex™ engine delivers more power and durability with less emissions than standard 2-stroke engines.
- "Rotational Control" design reduces the stress on user's hand, wrist and forearm by providing a more neutral balance over conventional handheld blowers
- Low noise unit for use in areas with noise restrictions.
- Grouped throttle, cruise control and stop functions conveniently located on the handle.
- Locking tube collar and Posi-loc™ pipes ensure a tight fit with minimal loss of air speed and air volume.
- Front exhaust position dissipates engine heat away from the user.
- Large easy-to-grip handle that can be held in three positions for different blowing angles.
- Lower blower stand can be used as a secondary handle for two handed operation.
- Larger air intake and fan design for improved efficiency and lower noise.
- Heavy-duty air filter keeps dirt and debris away from vital engine components.
- Pro-Fire™ electronic ignition for easier cold starting and improved performance.
- For use with ECHO Mosquito YardShield™.
- Egine Displacement: 25.4 cc
- Ignition Type: Pro-Fire® Electronic
- Carburetor Type: Diaphragm w/Purge Pump
- Fuel Capacity: 14.4 fl. oz.
- Average Air Volume (pipe): 390 cfm
- Average Air Volume (housing): 509 cfm
- Max. Air Speed: 145 mph
- dB(A): 65
- Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- C.A.R.B. Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Consumer Warranty: 5 yrs.
- Commercial Warranty: 1 yr.
- 25.4 cc
- Engine Type
- 25.4cc Power Boost Vortex™ engine.
- Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.; C.A.R.B. Dry Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Air Velocity
- 145 mph